2019 BMW X3 xDrive 28i Leasing Information
BMW offers the X3 xDrive28i as the comfortable and agile all-wheel-drive 5-passenger compact luxury SUV (or as BMW calls it, a sports activity vehicle). It’s as practical as it is beautiful! With the spacious interior and plenty of rear storage (63.3 cubic feet when seats folded down), you are more than ready for a road trip today! The all-wheel drives give you the ability to cruise with ease in most rough or off-road adventures.
BMW matches the masterful utility of the X3 xDrive class with a powerful 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that pumps out 240 hp with 260 feet per pound of torque and an average 0-60 acceleration in 6.4 seconds. For an SUV, it still manages an impressive an estimated 21 mpg (28 on the highway). The auto stop-start engine feature can further save fuel if enabled. You can also opt to include automatic cruise control to relax and enjoy the ride!
The new and improved iDrive 5.0 system integrates all the latest in built-in app connectivity, like Spotify and Pandora, navigation tools that remember driver’s habits, and includes rear and surround-view camera display. The standard safety features such as automatic braking, stability and traction controls, and automated crash notifications with roadside assistance will give you the peace of mind you deserve in a quality SUV.
- Q: Why would I want to lease the X3 from Oz Leasing?
- A: Leasing gives you the chance to try all the great features of any car for an extended period of months (12-60) based on mileage payment plan (7,500, 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000). Choosing Oz Leasing gives you the unique opportunity to select complete the checkout process online, then have the car delivered within 2 days! We’ve made the process easy and affordable by offering custom rates to fit your needs.
- Q: Can anyone else drive my X3?
- A: No one should be permitted to drive your lease unless Oz Leasing has authorized them as an approved driver by Oz Leasing. See your contract for more details.
- Q: I want to make some changes to my lease. Is this possible?
- A: Yes! You can make changes to your lease at any time by simply requesting a call from your lease agent today. You may, for example, want to add more miles to your plan before running out for the month. You can choose to terminate your contract early but at the cost of a cancellation fee.
- Q: Can I purchase the X3 after I am finished leasing it?
- A: Why not? When your contract has expired, you are free to sign a new lease or purchase the car you had.
- Q: I damaged my leased X3. What should I do?
- A: When you sign out any car with Oz Leasing you accept responsibility for all damages, repairs, and needed maintenance during the lease. Contact your insurance company to get the damage assessed and appropriately handled.
2019 X3 xDrive Lease Deals
Are you looking for a road adventure with some added luxury? The BMW X3 xDrive 28i is the right car for you! After you input some information above, we’ll contact via phone call at a convenient time for you! The traditional, slick car salesman can burden you with anxiety. We seek to alleviate the stress by making leasing easy! Our website is one-of-a-kind by giving you complete command of selecting and comparing car options from around the world. You can quickly browse the best in the market cars at your leisure from the warm comfort of home! We are using the latest in 21st-Century digital marketing trends and innovations to give you the full lease shopping experience at the tip of your fingers!
Unsure about a down payment? Oz Leasing offers zero down signing on all vehicles and will fight for you for the best deals from anywhere. That’s a promise!