The X7 40i AKA Tank 1.0
Being the little brother to the X7 xdrive50i, the X7 40i still manages to hold its own place in the X7 line. While it has a simpler inline 6-cylinder engine that pushes out 335 horsepower, it still manages to push out a 0-60 second time of under 6 seconds.
Weighing in at 5,370 lbs, the 5.8 second 0-60 is no small feat. What’s even more impressive that this tank of a car has a towing capacity that is over it’s own curb weight. This car is able to tow up to 5,400 lbs, giving it a total carrying capacity of 10,770 lbs including the weight of the car itself.
This car also has it’s place in the X7 line-up. It has lower performance compared to the 50i, but it offers a higher Efficiency than the 50i with an approximate 5 MPG increase in efficiency.
- Live Cockpit with Navigation
- Lane Departure Warning
- 3rd row seat + air suspension
- Rear View Camera
- Park Distance Control
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Front underbody protection in matte silver
- Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- Roof rails in Satin Aluminum
M Sport Model
- Shadowline exterior trim
- Aerodynamic kit
- Roof rails in High-gloss Shadowline
- Multi-contour seats
- M steering wheel