The Raw Power of the BMW X5 xDrive 40i
This 4,991 lbs car has the towing capacity of 6,603 lbs. That means not only can this car carry its own weight but it can carry about 1,600 lbs more than its own weight.
The Beast Under the Hood
The engine that makes all of this possible is BMW’s 6-cylinder 3.0 L engine which supplies 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque to the wheels. The engine equips this massive SUV with the capabilities of pulling this car up to an astounding 151 MPH.
And with the security options the x5 xdrive 40i comes with, you’re sure to have a blast driving this car without being anxious about the amount of power at your fingertips.
- Frontal Collision Warning w/ City Collision Mitigation
- Active Blind Spot Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- Park Distance Control
- Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Satin aluminum line exterior trim
- Front underbody protection in matte silver
- Heated Front Seats
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 1-year All Access Subscription
- 4-zone automatic climate control
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Shadowline exterior trim
- Roof rails in High-gloss Shadowline
- Aerodynamic kit
- Anthracite headliner
- M steering wheel