2019 BMW M3 – Leasing Information
BMW is known for classy car designs. All of their cars are simple, yet desirable. BMW prides itself in the Motorsports 3 Series as one of the best performance cars for amateur racers! The twin-turbo 3.0-liter inline-six 425 hp engine is equipped to handle racing conditions of both the street and professional tracks. The Competition package further boosts the horsepower and handling capabilities. The previously optional adaptive suspension dampers are now standard, making for a smooth and seamless drive at high speeds. Additionally, you can include a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission will provide instantaneous shifts like the professionals, but the manual 6-speed shifter comes standard. Using this optimum 7-speed, you’ll zoom from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds! With a lighter and more dynamic carbon fiber body and overall specs other models, the M3 is the perfect choice for racing enthusiasts.
Included in the M3 is BMW’s iDrive infotainment interface for mastery of hands-free road navigation. Other must-have options comprise of the rear and surround-view cameras, a heated steering wheel, sport-oriented heads up display, and adaptive LED lights.
The safety features of the M3 include standard airlock auto braking, automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery software, and a host of airbags. The Driver’s Assistance Plus package ensures peace of mind in driving with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, blind-spot monitoring, and pedestrian warning.
M for Mature
This sports car is no joke. With the base model starting at 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque, it’ll spin your head if you aren’t prepared. The F80 M3 CS is the version of the M3 that will truly rock your socks off with its 453 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque, pushing the limits to get a 0-60 under 4 seconds. The base model 2019 M3 will get you up to 60mph in 4.1 seconds and the F80 M3 CS shaves off .4 seconds off that giving you an amazing 0-60 time of 3.7 seconds!
The M3 brings the class and luxury of a high-end suit together with the fun and excitement of a Friday night everyone felt as a kid. Just like a suit, this car can be tailored to your needs with:
- Customizable leather seats
- Carbon Fiber Splitters
- Carbon Fiber Lip
- 20 Inch Wheels
- Carbon Fiber Roof
- M Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Carbon Fiber diffusers
- Heads Up Display
- Driving assistance
- Heated Steering wheel
- Parking Assistance
- Parking Distance Control
- Side + Top View Camera
- & More
- Black exterior trimming
- Black grills
- Black M3 badges
- Black exhaust
- & More
2019 BMW M3 – Leasing FAQ
- Q: Why bother leasing the M3 instead of driving?
- A: Leasing the M3 allows you the chance to test out the full racing capabilities by signing it out for a set number of months (12-60) or expected mileages (7,500, 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000). You can always adjust the rates to your preference by speaking to your agent. We encourage you to formulate your own custom plan to match your budget and preferences.
- Q: Who should drive my M3 lease?
- A: Only those who are officially authorized by your Oz Leasing contract should you grant permission to drive. You can contact your lease agent at any time to update your list of approved drivers.
- Q: Can I make changes to my M3 lease deal after signing?
- A: Yes! You can make changes at any time to your lease deal by contacting your lease agent. You may wish to add more miles to your plan so you don’t run out and face additional charges. You can also choose to terminate your contract early at additional costs.
- Q: Can I buy the M3 after I am finished leasing it?
- A: Yes! After your lease expires, you can choose to either sign a new lease or buy the car you had!
- Q: Who is responsible for any damages during my M3 lease?
- A: You hold responsibility for any damages, repairs, and needed maintenance of your lease. You should also place the lease under your own insurance coverage. We regularly inspect our inventory to guarantee only the best quality of vehicles from around the country.
2019 BMW M3 – Leasing Deals
Leasing a car can be a hassle and cause anxiety with shady dealerships. Oz Leasing brings you an assurance of confidence and security in finding the right lease for you! Our online software applies the latest in digital marketing trends to give you the most streamlined process of selecting and comparing all vehicles. We give you control and authority as a valued customer in creating a payment plan tailored to your needs.
At Oz Leasing we put you in the driver’s seat! If you’re not comfortable with a down payment, we offer zero down signing on all new or used vehicles in stock! Check back here daily for the latest updates. Just fill out some information above, and we’ll call at a time convenient to you!